Today I followed these steps and created a SharePoint Document repository for a demo that we plan to do in a couple of weeks. It is good to know these steps still produce the desired result.
In November 2011, Eric Boocock from Microsoft announced a change to SharePoint Online (Office 365). The change included the ability to enable document management using the SharePoint List Component with CRM Online.
Since I’ve been waiting for this feature for several months, I decided to give it a try. The first thing I did was to clear a 4 hour block of time from my schedule to implement the solution. I was aware that several articles list a few clicks here and a few clicks there, a tweak here and a tweak there and you’re done. I also understand that one person’s experience with a new feature can vary from another’s so I decided to allow ample time to deal with any unexpected issues.
The key article I used to understand the steps required to implement the solution is one written by the Microsoft Premier Field Engineers; CRM…
View original post 922 more words