I came across this series of Microsoft Dynamics CRM December 2012 Service Update videos today. They include a variety of information regarding the new Polaris release. Some of the content is directed at developers, customizers and end users.
Here is the list:
- Introduction and How to Opt In
- Form Experience Overview
- New Form & Process Control Customization
- New Form Infrastructure
- Miscellaneous User Interface Enhancements & Site Map Changes
- SDK New Features
- Sales User Interface Enhancements
- Case Management User Interface Enhancements
- Activity Feeds New Features
- Cross Browser Features
- CRM Online Features
The information presented will help individuals more quickly become familiar and ramp up on the new features. Nice work Microsoft, we appreciate that you’ve made this content available. Very helpful, keep up the great work!