In the event that you haven’t already heard, you’ve been given the opportunity to participate the the Q2, 2012 Service Update (R8) (UR9) beta program. That means that you can download and install the software on a test machine, try it out and provide feedback. The benefits of this approach are several:
- The more people involved in testing the better the end product will be
- You can better prepare your company and teams for the new features coming
- You can test the features on your devices and prepare for any changes that might be required
- Prepare end user training for your teams
- Identify opportunities to leverage the new features to improve and automate business processes, internal communication and become more productive
The above are just a few of the benefits realized from participating in Dynamics CRM beta release programs. I encourage you to get on over to the Beta site and get signed up today.