I have noticed a recent increase in the number of forum posts related to Mail Merge in Dynamics CRM not working as expected. The general issue is that only a few of the E-mails are created and the process stops with an error. I posted a couple of the forum links below for reference.
There are a couple of workarounds that appear to work for most, so if you have an E-mail that you need to send, you can try the following and see if it works for you:
- Do not select the option to Track the E-mail in CRM
- Do not select the option to include the Unsubscribe Link
I know this is not a fix, but if you need to get a mail merge completed, give the workaround a try.
- Mail merge stopping without sending all the e-mails
- Consider setting the “Alert” option on this post because I think it might get updated with the solution
- crm 4.0 mail merge stops after one email
- Quick Campaign – Mail Merge via e-mail
Another issue reported and the solution posted today is associated with Update Rollup 10 and Quick Campaigns.
I hope this helps you if you are facing these issues.