MSCRM Update Rollup 12 for Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available for download. Below are the links:
A few things to know about this release:
- This is a cumulative release
- You do not need to install previous Update Rollups like 8, 9, etc.
- However, you must have Update Rollup 7 installed before installing Update Rollup 12
- If you have a Multi-Language Implementation, follow the instructions for installing the Language Packs
- Read through the information about clearing your IE cache
- There are some additional instructions for users experiencing long login times with the CRM Outlook Client
- The Help files were updated
- Something very different from past updates
- You can now import customizations from a server that has Update Rollup 2 or above into a server that has Update Rollup 12 and import customizations from a server that has Update Rollup 12 into a server that has Update Rollup 2 or above
Issues Resolved for Update Rollup 12 include but are not limited to:
- Rule Deployment now supports Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Duplicate Appointments are no longer created in the Outlook calendar of the recipients
- CPU usage issues addressed when editing attributes on a machine that runs Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 and IE 8
- E-mail messages not removed from Queue after marked Completed
- Importing customization issue error "Exception: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: ‘FilteredCampaignResponse’ has fewer columns than were specified in the column list.""
- Workflow rules that contain Send E-mail steps are deadlocked when multiple are sent at the same time
- Customized site maps cause IE 7 & 8 to crash when switching between subareas
The above are just a few of the fixes. There are also fixes for running Advanced Find queries, Appointments disappearing from the Outlook calendar and much, much more.