Congratulations to Microsoft! The Dynamic CRM product was "positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the 2010 Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers". Please visit this article to learn more.
In addition to that, Microsoft announced the ‘soon to be released’ "Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM". I think this is really exciting due to the many benefits of the product offering that include:
- Quick ease of access to disparate data
- Integrated Desktop that gives the Customer agents a "360-degree" view of Customer Interations"
- Desktop Automation Workflows to streamline and automate processes which improve efficiency and minimize error
- Computer Telephony integration – this is an Exciting addition to the application
- Desktop Activity Report that improves the Manager’s ability to quickly and efficiently identify areas for improvement
The new accelerator is planned for release to the Codeplex site on April 30th. I can’t wait to download and give it a test drive!